Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hi there gals, as things have changed in my scrappy life I have decided to completely start over with my blog and have started a completely new one to share all my scrappy projects with you!!!! As you know I am a member of the awesome Pro 31 Designs Dt and Esmeralda has shared some amazing products with me to create with and so I will be sharing those awesome products and projects with you here!!!!

I have eliminated the stress in my life and have found that once I did that, scrapping became fun again and have really enjoyed the latest projects I have created!!! That's what it is all about right, FUN!!!!!!

So with that being said I hope you will follow along with me, and I promise to keep this blog updated!!! ahahahaha!!!! Im so bad at that, but hey I'll try!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment